Do you want to do an internship at a young, trendy and growing company? We are looking for an energetic intern for our headquarter in Amsterdam.
WHO ARE WE
Purewhite is an Amsterdam based label founded in 2008 out of ambition, passion and creativity. We distinguish ourself through by creating an innovative collection again and again at which price/quality ratio comes first.
JORIK is a new fashion label which is founded this year by Jorik Scholten (also known as ‘Lil Kleine’). A clean, contemporary and edgy label which combines streetwear with high-end fashion.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a enthusiastic and creative intern for graphic design which can help us to translate creative concepts into graphic designs. During this fulltime internship you will support our marketingteam for both brands and you will work closely together with the Marketing Manager.
- Designing newsletters, visual material for the website and flyers
- Support in designing lookbooks and magazines
- Design B2B and B2C newsletters
- Creating creative social media content
- Monitoring the corporate identity
- Assist when organizing events, productions and photoshoots
- Support in developing instore concepts
- MBO 4 / HBO background in Marketing, Media or Communication
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) required.
- Proactive and independent attitude
- Organized and structured, with an eye for detail
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of social media
Fulltime from september for a period of 5 or 6 months. Would you like to join our team? please send a motivational letter and curriculum vitae (incl photo) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sidenote; being creative with your motivational letter is a plus.