- Website: www.purewhite.nl;
- Publisher: NOAH Group B.V. h.o.d.n. Purewhite is the authorized publisher of www.purewhite.nl;
- Use (s): log in, retrieve, load, consult, view, listen, read, fill, edit, send, (temporarily) copy, save, forward, distribute, commit legal acts, use services;
- You: the user of the website, natural or (representative of) legal person;
- Content: all files, hyperlinks, images, sound and / or video fragments and all other parts and objects of the website;
- Damage: all direct or indirect damage of any kind, such as lost data and business, loss of turnover, profit or other economic disadvantage.
B. The following applies to the website:
- By using the website you agree with this disclaimer.
- The publisher makes every effort to update the website regularly and to supplement it where necessary. Nevertheless, it may be possible that the content is incomplete or incorrect. He can not be held liable for this.
- The content of the website is provided in the state as it is, without any guarantee or any guarantee regarding the soundness or suitability thereof for a specific purpose or otherwise.
- The publisher accepts no liability for any damage caused by or arising from or in any way related to the use of the website or information thereon, or the inability to use it.
- The publisher has the right to modify or terminate the website at any time, without prior notice.
- The publisher is expressly not liable for the consequences of any change or termination.
- The publisher is also not liable for files of third parties linked to the website. Linking does not imply an endorsement of those files.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the website or its content may result in an infringement of intellectual property rights, privacy, publication and / or communication regulations.
- You are responsible for all the date and information that you send to the website.
- The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to the website and / or to make use of the services offered via the website.
- Subsequently, the publisher can monitor access to the website.
- By using the website you expressly indemnify the publisher and its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners, for all damages, judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, and the like including costs for legal assistance, accountants etc. by third parties instituted as a result of or related to your use of the website, your breach of statutory regulation (s) or the rights of third parties, and you protect them against them.
C. Copyright and contentAll texts, lay-out, images, scripts, articles, instructions, lessons and all other items on the website are protected by the copyright of either the publisher or third parties. Copies, adaptations, translations, edits, modifications of the whole or part thereof, in whatever form or manner, are strictly forbidden, unless the publisher has expressly granted written permission in advance.
D. Texts and rates on the websiteThe texts and information displayed are communicated with reservation. The publisher can not be held responsible in any way for incorrect information on the website.
E. Third-party websitesThe website contains (possible) links to third party websites. The publisher has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and is in no way liable or responsible for the content or the use of such websites.
Need help? Please contact our Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of questions regarding your order in the shop, delivery, return information, products or your account, please contact our customer service.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device